Are you interested in volunteering at Toby’s House?
Volunteers are important at Toby’s House and every hour you contribute helps keep kids safe and strengthen families in our community.
Would you like to make an immediate impact in the life of a child?
View our Volunteer Opportunities below for more information, complete an online application and we will e-mail you with information re: the next steps to take.
*If you do not receive a response to your application within one week please contact our executive director Susie Zeak at [email protected] or call 406-770-3191
Duties: Childcare volunteers assist Toby’s House staff by participating in childcare and routine activities under the direction of the staff. Volunteers interact with children during playtime, assist staff in daily activities such as serving meals, cleaning up and soothing/nurturing children at nap and bedtimes.
Basic requirements for Childcare Volunteers are as follows:
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- You must be willing to commit to volunteering a minimum of six hours (2 shifts) per month.
Childcare Minimum Requirements:
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Be willing to follow guidance of staff.
- Pass interview screening and participate in volunteer training sessions.
- Be willing to fulfill Montana State licensing requirements: Background check & fingerprinting
- Second MMR immunization
- Adult TDaP Booster
Donation Sorting Volunteer
Duties: The role of a donation sorting volunteer is to organize and sort donations. The volunteer will inspect, and separate donations according to the donation sorting guidelines.
- Must like to fold and sort clothing.
- Must have a passion for organizing!